Sunday, January 6, 2008

Slave

Sir and I had a long conversation the other night... I have mentioned before that there are things he can do or say to put me in my place. Caught off guard by a comment which seemed to have come from no where.... "do you want to be a slave girl?" Stuttering was not an option as he quickly reminded me that he was waiting for an answer. It led to this long conversation about what I wanted to be to him, what it meant to me, what his expectations where... I love our conversations like this. They can be about anything...today it was about objectifying, respect, and the difference between ignorance and confidence... These conversations... they are what make me feel like a little girl. It is like a trigger that goes off in my head that sends me directly to my bubble... Do not pass go... do not collect $200. It's my safe place... there, at his feet, where I belong. These are the good days....

No comments: