Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Favorite Things...

I was not really sure what I wanted to write about tonight, so I figured I would make a list of all the things Sir does that I love....

  • When he makes extra time and surprises me with it
  • When he refers to himself as Daddy
  • When he says something he wants done short, simple, with no please in front.. ie call me, stand up, show me
  • The way he says my whole name in that tone when I'm doing something wrong or he is correcting behavior
  • When he calls me names under his breath so others wont hear... whether it be slut, baby girl, whore, little girl.... any of them really =)
  • When I'm crying and blabbing so hard he cannot understand a word I'm saying but still manages to calm me down
  • How he always takes the time to help me figure out how to deal with things I'm having a difficult time with
  • The way he knows exactly what I'm thinking, what I want to eat, or how I feel

1 comment:

luna_lux said...

it's amazing how the more control you're under, the more you're "locked down", the more relaxing it is, no? i love your blog - thanks for writing.