Friday, December 14, 2007

Taking care of his little girl...

I've started watching what I eat more closely...I have set goals for myself and reviewed them with him and he agreed. This is not something that hes tasked for me, but I know now that the goals are there he will hold me accountable. My motivation is different this time because I don't feel like Im doing it for myself. I feel as though I am doing it for him. I feel a desire to be more for him all the time. I know he is happy with how I am, and he tells me I put others to shame. This is because he loves me and I am his little girl. I want to take better care of his little girl because I should have been taking better care of myself all along... the reasons one makes up for not having the time... or just not wanting to...they seem silly and small now. I dont think I could use them now.

The eating healthier, exercising, he's also given me permission to go to the Salon this morning. I will be getting pampered today. The only rules involved are no panties and no cutting my hair. I think I can handle this. It makes me happy.. I feel more beautiful and confident than ever before and I want that to continue. I want to make him proud of me... not because of how I look, but because I can take better care of myself and because I can acheive the goals I've set.

No comments: