Friday, February 8, 2008

Random

When things are good, there is less to write about... go figure. Well, that is of course unless Sir has given me a specific task to document. So, today is no different.... I have very little to write about.... so .... a few random thoughts:

Sir has changed things... I've never been allowed to mastrubate without permission and I've always asked, but now Im required to ask not only for the chance to mastrubate but also to come. Little things have been changing... in a good way. The way he asks for things, says things, directs me. He's taking more and more control every day and his expectations of me are becoming more and more. I am responsible for more...this all makes me a very happy little girl. His very happy little girl....

I am concerned about something though. Our time is going to change soon due to other obligations of both of us. I don't know if it's just not knowing how it will effect things or just worried that it may effect things. I would like to think that I have grown, and we have grown enough over the past few weeks that it wont change anything. But, I will miss having all the time.....so much time. I think I am spoiled.... he says he does not spoil me, but what he gives.....when he gives... i gobble it all up! I consider me spoiled but that is just my opinion, which of course means jack shit, but still my opinion.

3 comments:

HisGirl said...

Time apart can be good (even tho it feels icky). i know when Daddy & i are apart He comes up with very creative ways to keep us connected & ultimately it adds some fun dimensions to our lives.

Just found your blog. Love it! I'll certainly be back.
-His girl

kirana said...

Hi sweetness,
It's almost as though i could have written this too! You touched on a few very true for me points. It's hard, sometimes, to conjure up thoughts when things are okay, isn't it? And then, of course, the change bit... wondering how things will be...

As part of a distance-based dyad, from what i think i know of you and Sir, i think you'll both adjust just fine- learn to appreciate (all the more!) the special times and every once in awhile, catch yourself secretly grinning just thinking of the last time... or the next time... this is just a vote of confidence.

i'm a firm believer that happiness and self-preservation come from within and it's those around us that add to the pot. Maybe not your belief, but i know for me, sometimes time apart sucks but i try to focus on the positives.

All my best,
toy

Unknown said...

Time apart can be very difficult, I will give you that.

Keeping whatever expectations that he has for you in the front of your thoughts will help. It can be hard to not dwell on not being with him, but if you can remember those little things that he wants from you (rules, tasks, etc.), it can help keep your focus while you're apart from him.

Ultimately, it will be okay :)