Thursday, February 28, 2008

Baby Steps

Things are slowly returning to normal... the past couple days have been an emotional rollercoaster. Up and down and up and down. Discussion after discussion. I feel like things are shifting a bit. I'm not sure which direction they are going, but it is progress none the less. I was reading somewhere the other day and saw a comment made by someone that sometimes things need to fall apart just so they can be built back up differently, and hopefully better in this case...

I wouldnt say things have fallen apart, I dont really think they were close to either. I do think things have been fairly rocky for me at least. I dont know if Sir saw the same things effecting our relationship as I did, but now we both know and understand the issues, which makes it easier to deal with I suppose. Thats good at least. So now I just need to take my baby steps and see how things go. Slow and Steady...

I am greatful though. He's taken so much of everything Ive said in and really thought about it, digested it, and worked towards solutions..... it's definitely reassuring.

No comments: