Monday, June 30, 2008

Screwing up...

I have no one to talk to about any of this right now.... I need to be able to talk to someone and there is no one. I have things to do....yet I dont want to do anything. I want to go to bed... I want to sleep. I wonder if I had just not said anything, just accepted everything as it is.... no I dont wonder, I know. I know everything would be fine, yet here i sit....nothing is fine, nothing is right and it is all my fault.... so what do I do now.... he said whatever I needed to do.... I feel like Im suffocating. There is no air.... everything has been sucked from me and Im alone in this space, just alone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are always welcome to email me: sbstar7 @ gmail . com.

I know exactly what you mean

kirana said...

Me too.

You know my email. i have my fair share of time & space and an extraordinarily busy Owner...

Talk to me/us. We are listening.