Thursday, June 5, 2008

Staying there...

Some things have come up in the last 24 hours that are making it difficult for me to stay in my place. I'm only writing about it here, now, because I think that it will help me to remember. I am out of contact with Sir now indefinitely. I am not sure when I will hear from him again or have a moment to speak to him. It is not a punishment or anything like that. Really, I think that is what is making it all so difficult. Unplanned, unexpected, uninformed..... So I find myself grasping for any and all things that remind me that I am strong enough to handle this and stand on my own. Also, that it was unplanned not only for me but for him as well and he too is suffering. I know he would want me to understand and continue to do everything expected even though I am not currently in his presence. That is what is going to help me to get through today, tomorrow, this weekend... or however long it takes before I can hear from him again. That invisible tie that holds me to him.

2 comments:

moonheart said...

i can so much relate to this. My Owner is travelling a lot because of His work. And when He's gone our contact is at a minimum or even sometimes there is no contact at all. And our contact when we are not together isn't that much to begin with. Thru e-mail, textmessages and very rare thru phonecalls. That's it. I have written something about it, when He was away and i couldn't handle the 'silence' at that moment.

I wish strength for you.

moonheart said...

And our contact when we're not together; meaning in between our meetings. We're not living together.