Monday, June 2, 2008

You are lacking....

How can words be so painful... remember that rhyme we heard as kids? "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

If only that were true. Little triggers...daggers even. They slice through my mind and rip at my insides. He said I was lacking. No, not just lacking in one thing... Down the list we went.. Not we - ME... he wont tell me because he wants me to say it. To say it on my own because he knows I know. The pictures, writing, logs... lacking. "What about what you do for me," Sir said, "because you want to"....a month ago was the last time. That's when he sent the daggers flying, "You are lacking at that as well...."

So here we sit...as those three little words go to work in my head, I reflect.... "If you do so again, you will be in trouble, do you understand?" Yes, I replied..... "What?" I said Yes again.... "Yes isn't good enough" what I meant was "Yes, Sir."

2 comments:

kirana said...

Man... this sounds EXACTLY like a (few dozen) conversations that DL and i had over this past weekend. How is it i forget to say Sir all the time? And become so clumsy, silly, dumb and unintelligent when around him... it stupifies me.

It has to be a natural submissive chemical reaction to a natural dominant chemical thing. i don't know.

Thanks though. Feels like a support group :o)

Little Girl said...

You are welcome !!! So glad to be of assistance to you for a change ;)