Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thank You....

I wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you and update those of you who have shown your support and wondering how things are going. I am still hanging in there and there is a lot of work to be done.

I spoke with him for the first time in detail yesterday and as painful as it was, he was finally ready to talk to me about what was going on. I'd say we are definitely in the "rebuilding" phase. A lot is still undecided and I'm not really sure where things will go from here. But, we are talking and we are working through these issues.

So Thank you - Ill keep you all posted.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the update, I've been thinking a lot about you lately, and hoping that things work out well for you.

kirana said...

i've been wondering too... i'm happy to hear of this update and wish you both the very best. i know what it's like to go through the re-organization phase and wish you nothing but the best.

Anonymous said...

I check in regularly to see if you have any news. I hope things are going better for you.

kirana said...

i am here again wondering how things are... just wanted you to know. i'm thinking of you.

xoxx