Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Show & Tell...

I think I have been staring at this blank page for the past 10 minutes without typing anything... without knowing what to type. Lately it seems as though all my posts are going the same direction. Into that dark and whiney place.... Im tired of that place.

I've tried the positive attitude, but when you fake it - not quite the same effect. So anyways I refuse to go there today... I just dont want to, and everytime I start trying to think of something to write.... well it just goes there. So, I'm skipping that pity party as Sir referred to it & I'm sharing this instead:

....It's by John Churton Collins btw...

"If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts should we find"

Enjoy!

1 comment:

HisGirl said...

Just found your blog, and we will be following along! We all get down sometimes, you are human after all! Don't beat yourself up over it, do things that make you feel good and you will come around!Hope you feel better soon!

-His girl